Great Hunting and Fishing near Tishomingo National Wildlife Refuge and Lake Texoma!
This is a great opportunity to have your own place in the country for a weekend retreat or full-time residence not far from the DFW area. Situated between Lake Texoma and very near the Tishomingo National Wildlife Refuge, this place offers terrific hunting opportunities for deer, turkey, hogs, and waterfowl as well as nearby world-class striper fishing. Controlled hunts are also available on the wildlife refuge as well as plenty of fantastic fishing. Build your primary home or weekend home and have quick access to Hwy 377 for short trips to town or work. There is excellent access to the property on hardtop county roads which border it on the west and north sides.
- Only 1.5 hours north of the DFW area, just minutes from Madill and Lake Texoma
- Quick access to Highway 377
- Near the 16,000 + acre Tishomingo National Wildlife Refuge
- Additional hunting and fishing opportunities are available on the wildlife refuge property nearby
- Plenty of great hunting for deer, turkey, hogs, and waterfowl
- Creek runs through the southwest corner of the property
- Bordered on the west and north by hardtop county roads
- Thickly wooded
- Building sites for primary or weekend home