Big Buck Lodge
Hunter's Mecca! Nestled in the western tip of Kentucky alongside the Ohio river just minutes from a waterfowl refuge this 882 +/- acre farm offers trophy turkey, whitetail, and waterfowl hunting. The land has been strategically cultivated by the owner to captivate one-of-a-kind wildlife, fuel deer migration patterns, and entice waterfowl. With rolling hills, row crops, levees, lakes, pits, timber, food plots and plenty of water sources this piece of land is a hunter's dream property.
- Although the land is incredible, this farm also features the following:
- 3,300 sqft Main Lodge (5 bed/3 bath)
- 2,400 sqft Guest House
- Custom Covered Outdoor Kitchen with Grill
- Stone Fire Pit Overlooking Lake
- 9,000 sqft Equipment Shed
- 7,800+ sqft Entertainment Barn
- Flight Pen with Barn attached for Upland Game
Potential for income-producing activities is available with current row crop farming. There are approximately 300 +/- acres of tillable land and additional standing timber for select cut. Big Buck Lodge was once in a CRP program and was well-known for upland bird hunting.
If you are looking for a piece of land that is teeming with wildlife, ready to hunt or farm and open for adventure THIS is the property for you! Call Kevin @ 270-853-1602 to see this beautiful property!