Woodland Valley Farm 160+/-
Beautiful 160 acre farm within 1 hour of the Kansas City area. Whether you are chasing monster whitetail deer, or looking for a relaxing getaway spot, this place has it all. A custom built farm house overlooks the large fields and offers serene views with its wrap around porches. There is abundant wildlife in the area that utilize the large grazing fields with thick timber surrounding the property. In addition, there are several creeks that run through the property offering water and refuge for the wildlife that calls this place home. Truly a unique home with a one-of-a-kind view. Call us to set up your showing today!
Below you will find a brief description of the property. However, the description below, nor the pictures, can do this place justice. In order to capture the beauty of this place it must be seen in person.
- Home was built in 2013
- Home is 3,200sf with a 400sf FEMA saferoom
- Open floor plan with 2 separate 1-bedroom suite with fireplaces. (1 bedroom on each floor)
- Upstairs and downstairs double-sided propane fireplaces for warmth, aesthetics and back-up heat
- Large kitchen with upscale stainless steel appliances
- Insulated concrete form construction with Hardy concrete siding for improved energy efficiency
- Geo-thermal heating and cooling
- Radiant concrete flooring in lower level
- 36" solid core pocket doors
- Steel Roof
- Handicap accessible
- 1,600 total sf of covered patio
- Morton Steel building approximately 2,076sf with 576sf being made up of studio/office with refrigerator and stacked washer and dryer.
- Cleary Barn - 2,000sf, Steel roof, garage door opener, passive door, automatic waterer for cattle, power and water available
- Brethren Custom Hay Barn - 2,400sf