Great Land. Great People. Great Plains Land Co.
Great Plains Land Company is made up of a group of brokers/agents that came together out of a desire to return to what a “Land Company” should be; a client-centered organization as passionate about the land as you are. Land is not something we deal with on an 8 to 5 schedule.
Land is truly our personal passion; this is not a job for us. It is who we are. We are truly blessed to combine our personal love of the outdoors with the services we provide to our clients. Whether you are looking for your dream property or listing your current property, you need an experienced land specialist working for you. That is where we come in.
If you are interested in buying or selling land, we invite you to call us and speak with one of our land specialists at Great Plains Land Company.
Great Plains Land Co.
Mission, Purpose & Core Values
To connect buyers and sellers to help people actualize their land ownership dreams.
At Great Plains, our role is to help people and the land thrive by building meaningful communities that steward the land in a God honoring way.
- Stewardship: God gave us the land, livestock and wildlife to care for His creation.
- Trust: We strive to elevate the integrity of the Land Brokerage Industry.
- Dirt: We are farmers, ranchers, hunters and landowners who know the value of hard work.
- Community: The land connects us to our neighbors in unique, God-ordained ways that cultivate meaningful relationships.
- Innovation: our industry is constantly evolving and we are committed to being a leader in technology and marketing.