North McAlester Commercial Property
This property sits on the north side of McAlester. It was originally built to manufacture dog food. That plant was then converted to producing feed for cattle. It has all the equipment to produce up to 5 tons per hour. There are approximately 25,000 square feet of space under roof. The property has electricity already installed that will accommodate almost all that you will need. There is a building for trucks to unload their product to be put into the grain/feed bins. This property could be converted into many other possible businesses. If you have a startup business that needs a lot of space that is already built this is the one for you.
Call Heith Hatridge at (918) 424-5874 for additional information.
- 25,000 +/- square feet of building under roof
- All the equipment to manufacture Deer, Cattle, or Dog food
- Complete set of scales to weigh trucks
- Two offices
- 6- 16 Ton grain/feed bins
- 1- 40-ton outdoor grain/feed bin
- 16- 37.5-ton grain/feed bin
- 2.443 acres more or less