229.5± Acres
Comanche County, Kansas

Coldwater 229.5

ID: 28257
Status: Sold
Acres: 229.5±
Type: Farms, Hunting Land, Ranches
City, State: Coldwater, Kansas
County: Comanche
ZIP Code: 67029
Lat/Long: 37.1304, -99.2128
Presented By: Ky Pfleider


*Seller Financing Available*

This property is located approximately 7 miles South and 6 miles East of Coldwater Kansas with county road access running along the North side.  229.5 +/- acres total of Kansas real estate with roughly 80% farm ground, leaving 20% grass, draws, big cottonwoods, and other mature trees.  The majority of the farm ground is St. Paul silt loam, where intense farming is possible.  The farm ground is currently on a year-by-year lease with the lease payment around $5,400 per year.  This property has excellent big buck hunting possibilities as well, due to the location: 1.5 miles North of the Salt Fork Arkansas River and 1.5 miles Southwest of the Nescatunga Creek.  The Coldwater 229.5 is within hunt Unit 16 where age structure and genetics meet and is well known for producing massive whitetails in Kansas.   There are 3 sides of good fence around this land with an old wood corral in the NE corner. A rural water hydrant sits in the center of the property and a water well is located toward the South end.  This is an excellent opportunity to own some Kansas real estate in big buck country!

  • Mature trees
  • Crop ground
  • low areas
  • 26" avg rainfall
  • Rural water 
  • No Minerals 
  • 9 Miles North of the Oklahoma State line
  • 20 minutes from Coldwater KS
  • 25 mins from Protection KS
  • 45 mins from Sun City KS
  • 55 minutes from Medicine Lodge KS
  • 1hr 15mins from Pratt KS
  • 50 mins from Buffalo OK
  • 1 HR from Alva OK

Featured Photos

Additional Information


  • dove
  • quail
  • small game
  • whitetail deer


  • bird watching
  • hunting

Ask Ky About This Property

Nearby Properties Around Comanche County

Price Reduced
Comanche County, KS
Investment! It's not often that you can find a property that offers the perfect balance of rural living and city luxuries, but this 33-acre +/- property in Coldwater, Kansas does just that. The property is fully fenced, with mature trees and thickets...
33± Acres
New Listing
Harper County, OK
Offering a 1120-acre ranch in the beautiful northeast Harper County, Oklahoma, this property boasts stunning views of the Cimarron River and is a fantastic opportunity for the outdoorsman.  The property's location sets just 5.5 miles off the Kan...
1,120± Acres
New Listing
Harper County, OK
Welcome to Harper County, Oklahoma,  where you’ll find these unique pieces of land spanning a half section and two quarters.  Starting from the northern half section, this parcel boasts a total of 128 acres enrolled in the CRP program...
642± Acres