Irrigated land with improvements located in Prowers County, Colorado. The tract consists of 1,788 +/- acres of mostly irrigated farmland with farmstead improvements including a nice single family residence, barns, corrals, grow yard, and grain bins. It is ideally situated for irrigated uses. The property is located along both sides of the county road, west of the Kansas/Colorado state line. There are 6 irrigation water wells that feed the 9 pivot irrigation circles. The gallons per minute ranges from 100 to 500 and the average is about 375 gallons per minute, which is considered to be average to above average for groundwater in the area.
- Single Family Residence 3,106 sq. ft.
- Office/Garage 996 sq. ft.
- Shop 1,500 sq. ft.
- Quonset 4,000 sq. ft.
- Working Shed 2,400 sq. ft.
- Shop from Silage Pit 5,200 sq. ft.
- 6 Grain Bins Capacity 80,000 Bu
Irrigation Sprinkler System
- Section 4 SE4 - 7 Tower Zimmatic Submersible, 2002, Non Towable, Electric
- Section 5 SE4 - 7 Tower Valley 7000 series, 2016, NG
- Section 7 E2 - (2) Poly Lined Zimmatic 7 Tower, 2011 & 2015, NG
- Section 8 SE4 - Valley 7 Tower Poly Pipe, 2016, NG
- Section 8 SW4 - Zimmatic 7 Tower, 2014, NG
- Section 8 NW4 - Valley 7000 7 Tower Poly Pipe, 2010, NG
- Section 8 NE4 - 7 Tower Valley Poly Pipe, 2008
- Section 9 - 10 Tower Zimmatic, Towable, 2012, Poly Lined
The farm speaks for itself with high yields year after year! The current seller/farmer has kept this farm in impeccable shape! This highly productive irrigated farm has been appraised, and is on the market at the appraised value! Call Sloan Smith today for more information about the Goshen Farm. 719-980-1522